This Legal Notice aims to inform you of your rights and obligations as a user of this website. Here you will find all the information you need about this website, its activity, the personal data it collects and its purpose, as well as the rules of use that govern the use of this website.
When you access this website www.enjoygranada.com, you assume the status of a user, so the content of this Legal Notice directly affects you. Therefore, it is important that you read it to dispel any doubts you may have and to be aware of the conditions you are accepting.
To begin with, you should know that this website complies with the current regulations on data protection, with the aim of providing you with the guarantees, security, and transparency that, as a user, you are entitled to when using this website.
The GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, concerning the protection of individuals) is the new regulation of the European Union that unifies the regulation of the processing of personal data in the various EU countries.
The LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, the Regulation for the development of the LOPD) regulates the processing of personal data and the obligations that we, as the responsible party of a website or blog, must assume when managing this information.
The LSSI (Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce) regulates economic transactions through electronic means, as is the case with this blog.
The person responsible for and owner of this website is PEDRO JAVIER FRANCO LOPEZ.
- Name: PEDRO JAVIER FRANCO LOPEZ
- NIF: 74684468H
- Registered Address: Calle FERNANDO DE LOS RIOS 30, 18006 GRANADA
- Website Activity: Distribution of content related to Enjoy Granada, display of advertisements, and affiliate product recommendations.
- Email: email@example.com
In exercising our right as the owner of this website, we inform you that PEDRO JAVIER FRANCO LOPEZ is not responsible in any case for the following:
- The quality of the service, access speed, proper functioning, availability, or continuous operation of the page.
- The existence of viruses, malware, malicious or harmful programs in the content.
- Unlawful, negligent, fraudulent, or contrary use of this Legal Notice.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness, and availability of services provided by third parties and made available to users on this website.
- Damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this blog.
This website complies with current regulations on data protection, which means that, as a user, you must give your express consent before providing us with personal data through the various forms available on our website. Therefore, in the interest of transparency and exercising your rights, it is our duty to inform you about the personal data we collect, store, and process and for what purposes, with the possibility of freely revoking your consent at any time.
ACCESS RULES FOR THE WEBSITE
As a user of our website, you also have certain obligations:
- You may not use this website for activities that are contrary to laws, morals, public order, and, in general, for purposes that comply with the conditions established in this Legal Notice.
- You may not carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities by sending messages using a false identity.
- You will also be solely responsible for any type of unlawful, harmful, or detrimental action on third-party websites to which we may refer you from this website for the development of our activities.
- As the owner of the website, PEDRO JAVIER FRANCO LOPEZ may interrupt the service of the page being used by the user and immediately terminate the relationship if it detects the use of the website or any of the services offered therein that may be considered contrary to what is expressed in this Legal Notice.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The entire content of this website (text, images, trademarks, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement, and presentation of its contents) is protected by current laws on Intellectual and Industrial Property, and its reproduction, distribution, public communication, and transformation are prohibited, except for personal and private use.
As the owner of this website, PEDRO JAVIER FRANCO LOPEZ does not guarantee that the content is accurate or free from errors or that the free use thereof by users does not infringe the rights of third parties. The proper or improper use of this page and its content is the responsibility of the user.
Likewise, the reproduction, retransmission, copying, assignment, or redistribution, in whole or in part, of the information contained on the page, regardless of its purpose and the means used for it, is prohibited without prior authorization from PEDRO JAVIER FRANCO LOPEZ.
This website includes links to third-party sites. The pages belonging to these third parties have not been reviewed or subject to controls by us, so PEDRO JAVIER FRANCO LOPEZ cannot be considered responsible for the content of these websites or the measures taken regarding their privacy or the processing of their personal data or other data that may arise.