Below, you will find information about what “cookies” are, what types of cookies this website uses, how to disable cookies in your browser, and how to specifically disable the installation of third-party cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the user’s device (computer, tablet, smartphones, smart TVs, etc.) and store and retrieve information when you browse. Cookies allow, among other things, to recognize you as a user, obtain information about your browsing habits, or customize the way content and advertising are displayed. This policy details the purposes for which ENJOY GRANADA uses the information obtained through cookies, including enabling or improving the service offered, displaying promotions, showing content, or measuring user behavior on the site. From a technical perspective, they allow websites to work more efficiently and adapt to your preferences.
Browsing this portal means that the following types of cookies may be installed:
- Performance improvement cookiesThese cookies store your preferences for certain tools or services so that they do not need to be reconfigured every time you visit our portal, and in some cases, they may be provided by third parties. Examples include the volume of audiovisual players, article sorting preferences, or compatible video playback speeds. In the case of e-commerce, they allow you to retain information about your shopping cart.
- Statistical analysis cookiesThese are cookies that, whether processed by us or third parties, allow us to quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyze the use that users make of our services. Thanks to this, we can study navigation on our website and thus improve the offer of products, services, and user experience that we provide.
- Geolocation cookiesThese cookies are used by programs that attempt to geographically locate the position of the computer, smartphone, tablet, or connected television to offer the most suitable content and services for the user in a completely anonymous manner.
- Registration cookiesWhen a person registers on our portal, cookies are generated that identify them as a registered user and indicate when they have logged into the portal.These cookies are used to identify your user account and associated services. These cookies are kept as long as the person does not leave the account, close the browser, or turn off the device.These cookies can be used in combination with analytical data to individually identify your preferences on our portal.
- Advertising cookiesThese are cookies that, whether processed by us or third parties, allow us to effectively manage the advertising spaces on our website, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the requested service or the user’s use of our website. This allows us to know browsing habits on the internet and display advertising related to the browsing profile.
- Other third-party cookiesSome of our pages may install third-party cookies that allow the management and improvement of the services they offer. An example of this use is links to social networks that allow sharing our content.
How can I configure my preferences and revoke my consent to the acceptance of cookies?
You can allow, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer, as well as revoke previously given consent, by configuring the options in your internet browser. If you block them, certain services that require their use may not be available.
Below are links where you can find information on how to activate your preferences in the main browsers:
Safari para IOS (iPhone, iPad)
List of third parties that install cookies
On some of our pages, third-party cookies may be installed to manage and improve the services they offer. An example of this usage is links to social networks that allow sharing our content.
• 24/7 Media
• Nielsen NetRatings
• Right Media
• SMART AdServer